Craig Stevens, the owner of Stevens Marine Construction, Inc., has spent his lifetime on the lower shore of Maryland, and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay. He spent many happy days on the waters of the Bay, enjoying recreational boating, water skiing and fishing, both recreationally and commercially. In 1982, he purchased an 86 slip marina, and found himself making repairs to the bulkhead, rearranging the pier configuration, redecking, etc. In 1985 he established the marine construction business, with a goal of string for the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction for clients on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Throughout the years, clients have included:
- Ducks Unlimited at Assateague Island National Refuge
- The State of Maryland Department of Natural Resources, at Shad Landing State Park and Somers Cove Marina
- Somerset County Boat Ramp at Ewell, Smith Island
- Wicomico County Bivalve fishing and crabbing wharf on the Nanticoke River
- Wicomico Yacht Club
- Harbour Lights Condominiums in Crisfield, Md
We can supply barge service to Smith and Tangier Island, as well as other remote job sites on the Chesapeake Bay and local rivers. We can also supply land services such as foundation pilings for homes and commercial projects. We have even done boat salvage operations when requested. Our goal is to have satisfied customers!
You must be logged in to post a comment.